B.tech and MBA Class Notes
- Top management formulates objectives and establishes goals and policies of company.
- It determines the basic pattern of the organization structure.
- It prepares strategic plans and policies for organization.
- It prepares overall budgets and programs for short terms and long terms operations.
- It is responsible for the success or failure of the organization.
- It is responsible for maintain public relations with the outside world.
- It provides guidance and direction to all department of organization.
- They receive orders from top level management. and develops derivative objectives and policies.
- They are responsible for co-coordinating the activities within the branch and department.
- They interpret policies and direction from top level management to lower level.
- They motivate the day to day function of the management.
- They affect co-ordination between top management and supervisory management.
- They linked the top level management to lower level management.
- They send progress report of their work to top level management.
- They guide and direct the worker for daily activities.
- They arrange material required by the workers.
- They are responsible for the performance of workers.
- They supervise and guide the sub-ordinates.
- They ensure the quality of work completed in a given time.
- They are planning and completing day to day work.
- They direct contact with the workers.