- Formulate objectives and goals: - Management determines the objectives and main goals for the organization.
- Innovation: - Management encourages to using new technology and ideas. Innovation makes the organization more efficient.
- Guidance: - Management provides guidance to the workers to work properly and efficiently.
- Motivation: - Management motivates the workers to work hard by providing them various incentives. They also solve their personal problems.In this way they can boost the productivity and profitability of the organization.
- Reducing cost by increasing output: - Management does work through planning, organizing and controlling; thus, it reducing the cost and increasing the output.
- Optimum utilization of resources: - Management utilizes all the physical and human resource effectively; this leads to efficiency in organization. Management provides maximum utilization of scare resources by selecting its best possible alternate. It avoids wastage to utilize proper resources.
- Selection of well qualified human power: - Management selects well qualified and expert human power for different works.
- Establishes Equilibrium:- Management helps in serving an organization in its dynamic environment. It enables the organization to survive in changing environment. The environment of organization changes due to external complexities and hence management has to deal with it. To establish sound organizational structure is one of the objectives of management.
- Useful for society: - Management provided good standard of living to his workers. And management provides useful and quality products to the consumers.
My Recommended Links